2023 Cancellation Policy
This cancellation schedule supersedes any cancellation schedule posted on the NCL website or attained verbally by phone from an NCL agent.
- Cancellation fees for Joanie Madden’s Folk*N Irish cruise package will follow the schedule below and apply to all guests on the reservation.
- This cancellation schedule supersedes any cancellation schedule posted on the NCL website or attained verbally by phone from an NCL agent.
- All cruise payments are refundable up to January 31, 2023.
- Cancellations must be telephoned or emailed to our Cruise Adviser, Trisha Cook at email@example.com/(305) 900-6147
- Depending on when the cruise is canceled, cancellation charges will be assessed as stated on the Cancellation Fee Schedule.
- No refunds will be made in the event of interruption or cancellation by any passenger after commencement of the cruise.
- Refund processing time can be up to 90 days.
- Reservations that are not paid in full by the final payment due date are subject to cancellation and in the event a reservation is canceled, a cancellation fee will apply.
- No refunds will be given on any cruise for no-shows.
- If pregnant 22 weeks or more at time of sailing, you will be prohibited from taking the cruise.
- Elite Cruisers and Joanie Madden are not responsible for any last-minute cancellations by artists or changes to the cruise itinerary by the cruise line.
- Once payment is applied, the reservation is subject to cancellation fees according to the below schedule.
- Please ask about Travel Insurance at the time of booking.