Your host Joanie Madden, world-renowned flute player, and raconteur invites you to join her and an astonishing array of world-class talent on board the incredible Norwegian Epic for a seven-night Western Mediterranean cruise sailing round trip from Barcelona, Spain October 18 to October 25, 2020.
Cabin Selection: During booking just select your desired cabin category and occupancy and we’ll select the best location from our list of available cabins for you. If you have a cabin location request please make that request in the “Comment” box on the payment information page at the end of the booking process.
Naming Guests: You can add your guests later but fees may apply. See the FAQ “Can I make changes to my reservation?” for more details.
You are obligated for the full cruise fare of the occupancy level you select during the reservation process even if you do not add guests to fill your entire cabin. If you wish to add guests beyond the capacity of the occupancy level you select during the reservation process you may do so based on availability for the additional cruise fare associated with the transaction.
Multiple Credit Card Payments: If you wish to make your initial deposit using multiple credit card please call.
Unfortunately no; the Folk*N Irish Cruise entertainment package is a special program from NCL and Joanie’s group is not combinable with ANY of Norwegian Cruise Line’s promotions.
In addition to admission to all cruise concerts, the price of your room also includes:
• Most meals (there’s gourmet fare in the formal dining rooms, casual indoor and outdoor grills open for meals throughout the day and some room service). Excludes specialty restaurants onboard
• Non-carbonated beverages (i.e. tea, juices, coffee)
• Free entrance to onboard entertainment including shows, discos, comedy clubs, bars, lounges, etc.
• Use of the ship’s beautiful pools and giant waterslide (all with plenty of deck space to enjoy a cocktail and some great music)
• Use of the Norwegian Epic’s health and fitness center
• Norwegian Splash Academy and Entourage facilities and activities if you’re bringing children
Not included are:
• Gratuities ($15.00 USD per person, per day, will be charged to your onboard spending account)
• Some Room service items
• Casino gambling or Bingo
• Spa or Salon services
• Alcoholic beverages (unless you choose the Premium Beverage Package as one of your perks for only $99 USD per person for guest 1&2 in the reservation)
• Soft drinks & bottled water. (However, drink packages are available for purchase before the cruise and/or once you are on board for a low price which gets you unlimited soft drinks throughout the cruise.)
• Shore Excursions and sightseeing tours
• Airfare, Hotel and Ground transportation
• Travel insurance (recommended)
Guests are required to be at least 21 years of age at by cruise embarkation day to travel in their own cabin. Guests under the age of 21 must be accompanied in the same stateroom by an individual 21 years or older. The exceptions to this policy are:
- Guests under the age of 21 traveling with a parent or guardian in an accompanying stateroom.
- Married minor couple – The booking must be documented that the couple is married. The couple must have proof of marriage at embarkation or they will be denied boarding without the benefit of a refund.
- Domestic Partners/Same-Sex Union minor couple – The booking must be documented that the couple are legal Domestic Partners/Same-Sex Union. The couple must have legal proof of partnership/union at embarkation or they will be denied boarding without the benefit of a refund.
Guest ages will be verified at embarkation. Guests not conforming to this policy will be denied boarding and assessed a 100% cancellation penalty. NO exceptions will be made at embarkation.