Your host Joanie Madden, world-renowned flute player, and raconteur invites you to join her and an astonishing array of world-class talent on board the incredible Norwegian Epic for a seven-night Western Mediterranean cruise sailing round trip from Barcelona, Spain in Sept 2022
Joanie’s Cruise bookings are handled by Kevin Donovan, a Travel Agent with iCruise. If you book online, Kevin will contact you after to review the booking details and Special Offers. If you would prefer to book over the phone, that’s fine too. You are welcome to call or email Kevin with any questions.
When you click “Book Now” you will be re-directed to Joanie’s iCruise.com booking page specifically for the 2022 Cruise. You will need to answer a few questions including how many adults, children & seniors, room type, passenger details, optional insurance: “Travel Protection,” etc.
You will be able to review the list of available room types including photos, notes, and price per person (Joanie’s special price). After selecting your room type, you will be shown a price summary based on the room type, the number of people, and fees. To look through all room types & price per person before you book, see the page “Rooms & Prices.”
To complete the online booking, you must pay your deposit via credit card. Your credit card will be charged within 48 hours. The deposit amount depends on when you book. Deposits will be higher as we get closer to the sail date. You can pay the full amount upfront, but typically people pay in installments, which are pre-scheduled. To find out your deposit amount, and review payment plan dates, see the page Payment Schedule.
Cabin Selection: During booking just select your desired cabin category and occupancy and we’ll select the best location from our list of available cabins for you. If you have a cabin location request please make that request in the “Comment” box on the payment information page at the end of the booking process.
Naming Guests: You can add your guests later but fees may apply. See the FAQ “Can I make changes to my reservation?” for more details.
You are obligated for the full cruise fare of the occupancy level you select during the reservation process even if you do not add guests to fill your entire cabin. If you wish to add guests beyond the capacity of the occupancy level you select during the reservation process you may do so based on availability for the additional cruise fare associated with the transaction.
Multiple Credit Card Payments: If you wish to make your initial deposit using multiple credit card please call.
Automatic billing is easy and you will never miss a payment that could cause your reservation to cancel. We simply bill the credit card used to make the reservation in accordance with the Payment Schedule. You can also set this up with multiple credit cards, but these reservations will need to be made by phone. Call with any questions.
Our artists are excited to join you on board for the whole event. However, there may be some cases where they must join us during the trip or depart early due to schedule or family commitments.
We always recommend arriving in the departure port city at least one day prior to your cruise to avoid delays by the airlines (or any other unforeseen factor).
Unfortunately no; the Folk*N Irish Cruise entertainment package is a special program from NCL and Joanie’s group is not combinable with ANY of Norwegian Cruise Line’s promotions.
In addition to admission to all cruise concerts, the price of your room also includes:
• Most meals (there’s gourmet fare in the formal dining rooms, casual indoor and outdoor grills open for meals throughout the day and some room service). Excludes specialty restaurants onboard
• Non-carbonated beverages (i.e. tea, juices, coffee)
• Free entrance to onboard entertainment including shows, discos, comedy clubs, bars, lounges, etc.
• Use of the ship’s beautiful pools and giant waterslide (all with plenty of deck space to enjoy a cocktail and some great music)
• Use of the Norwegian Epic’s health and fitness center
• Norwegian Splash Academy and Entourage facilities and activities if you’re bringing children
Not included are:
• Gratuities ($15.00 USD per person, per day, will be charged to your onboard spending account)
• Some Room service items
• Casino gambling or Bingo
• Spa or Salon services
• Alcoholic beverages (unless you choose the Premium Beverage Package as one of your perks for only $99 USD per person for guest 1&2 in the reservation)
• Soft drinks & bottled water. (However, drink packages are available for purchase before the cruise and/or once you are on board for a low price which gets you unlimited soft drinks throughout the cruise.)
• Shore Excursions and sightseeing tours
• Airfare, Hotel and Ground transportation
• Travel insurance (recommended)
Once you make your initial deposit your credit card used for your deposit will be automatically billed for all future payments leading up to your final payment date. The date that you place your reservation will dictate your minimum deposit amount, after which you would be required to make any future payments according to the schedule.
Additional payments can be made anytime up until final payment.